Diagnostics for ROLLS-ROYCE...
Autologic ROLLS-ROYCE is the world's first dealer-level diagnostic software for this most prestigious of car manufacturers for those independent garages servicing a more deluxe customer base. Autologic ROLLS-ROYCE enables independent garages to provide comprehensive ROLLS-ROYCE servicing in their own workshops, without relying on dealer availability.
Using simple touch-screens with extensive help menus, Autologic ROLLS-ROYCE provides real-time data, component activation, programming, coding and read and clear fault codes.
Coverage and Capability
Autologic ROLLS-ROYCE covers all vehicles from 2003 onwards
In addition to the standard coverage, highlights of Autologic ROLLS-ROYCE also include the following functions:
- Coding and programming
- Engine and immobiliser alignment
- Adjustment and adaptations for drive and chassis
- Complete component activation
- Real-time reading of all dynamic data
- Reading and resetting of fault codes
- Condition based service (CBS)
- Quick test / Quick clear